Date(s) - 16/11/2021 - 18/11/2021
Hazards is widely recognised as one of the world’s leading process safety conferences. First staged in 1960, Hazards is an industry-focused event, providing a platform for sharing good practice, current thinking and lessons learned in process safety, as well as valuable networking opportunities.
Hazards 31 will share examples of good practice, new approaches and lessons learned in process safety, promoting a continuous focus on improving performance.
We will also be exploring some of the challenges and opportunities in process safety today:
- Identifying and embedding good practice including the role of executive leadership, how to achieve engagement and common practice, and how to learn lessons from past incidents
- How to embed the strategic learning from the COVID-19 response into process safety management
- Process safety issues associated with climate change and decarbonisation technologies
- Process safety opportunities and risks associated with digitalisation, big data, Artificial Intelligence, and cyber security
- Cross sector learning opportunities for process safety and loss prevention professionals
Hazards 31 is organised by the Institute of Chemical Engineers (IChemE). Full details can be found on its website here.