Transport & Logistics Innovation Week
Meet French and European key players in transport and logistics industries, discover innovative solutions and trends during the remarkable event.
Learn about application cases, share major market challenges and access business expertise to develop your performance.
Full details of the event, postponed from earlier, can be found here.
NACD’s ChemEdge event is a conference and trade show tailored for the chemical distribution channel. It provides training and education on issues important to chemical distributors, manufacturers, warehouses and service support companies.
Full details can be found on the NACD website.More Info
Europe’s only event for chemical supply chain leaders (postponed from earlier in the year)
Bringing together 350+ supply chain leaders from the world’s largest chemical companies, this is the only opportunity to benchmark your people, processes and technologies with the best.
Gain practical insights on how to increase end-to-end visibility, drive customer centricity, achieve integrated digitalisation and much more.
See here for more details.More Info
The Dangerous Goods Symposium is where industry and your business community connect. This annual symposium is known for providing the best opportunities to network and learn from government regulators, trainers, and other DG professionals.
Learn more about the event on the Labelmaster website.More Info
2020 BIENNIAL DANGEROUS GOODS ROADSHOW
HEATHROW (September 15) AND EAST MIDLANDS (September 17)
Hear from the experts representing each mode of transport and how the changes included in the 2021 Dangerous Goods Regulations will influence your business before they come into effect.
- Regulatory updates for all modes given by prominent industry knowledge leaders.
- Same agenda at both events – held at top quality venues.
- Presentations from leading lights across industry on topics such as Understanding Emergency Response (from first call to remediation), Digital Data Transfer (to replace DGNs), Enforcement around the World, DG Packaging, Online DG Training and New formats for DG Regulations.
- A fantastic opportunity for networking with fellow DG professionals.
- There will be a free Ice-breaker drinks reception on the evening before each of the events – all delegates will be welcome
- Meet leading specialist suppliers to the industry and delegates from around the world.
- Of interest to all levels who are involved in dangerous goods: warehouse, shippers, administrators, procurement, training and DG specialists.
- Comprehensive and useful delegate pack.
- A full day of learning with refreshments throughout the day, includes a hot lunch.
- A non-profit international event – accessible and affordable at £135.00 per person.
Conference and exhibition for the UK’s industrial chemicals, biochemical, chemicals processing & chemical product formulation industries
For full information, visit the event website.More Info
40th annual international conference and trade show of the International Liquid Terminals Association.
The ILTA conference provides terminal professionals with outstanding content and valuable tools to stay up to date with the latest trends, strategies and best practices. Attendees learn from industry experts, hear from dynamic speakers, and network with others from around the world.
ILTA is monitoring the Covid-19 status but at present the event is set to go ahead. Track developments on the ILTA website.More Info
Hazards 30 is Europe’s largest annual process safety event, exploring every major aspect of process safety. Stay up to date with good practice, discover new techniques and approaches, explore lessons learned from past incidents and near-misses, and network with the international process safety community.
Hazards 30 will mark 60 years since Hazards was first held in 1960, also in Manchester. Since then, the event has grown in size and influence, continuing to be at the forefront of sharing new knowledge and disseminating good process safety practice across the process industries and beyond.
For full details, please visit the IChemE website.More Info
Major triennial trade fair for the packaging industry, including sector on industrial packaging.
Full details are available on the event’s website.More Info
The Intermodal Asia exhibition and conference will bring together the leading international decision-makers from over 90 different countries, from all areas of container transport and logistics, making it the most important industry annual meeting point in Asia.
Full details can be found on the event website.More Info